GoDrone is a free software  alternative firmware for the Parrot AR Drone 2.0. It is developed by Felix Geisendörfer and Contributors using the Go programming language. There is no affiliation with Parrot and running this firmware may void your warranty.
The current release is 0.1.0, and is aimed at adventurous software developers. If you’re curious what to expect, check out this teaser video.
- First flight
- Frequently Asked Questions
- I need help, where can I get support?
- I want to help, how can I get involved?
- Where can I report bugs or propose features?
- What happens if the drone goes out of WiFi range?
- Does GoDrone provide any features not provided by the official firmware?
- What are the goals of the project?
- Why is the firmware written in Go?
- Isn’t Go unsuitable for real-time applications like this?
- Why aren’t you building on existing projects?
- Where can I get the source code?
- What license is GoDrone released under?
- Community & Support